Do's and Don'ts of the Bunbury Music Festival
In accordance with industry standards, Bunbury has implemented the following festival entry procedures:
- Please have a valid State issued ID ready to show at the entrance if you are over 21 and plan on visiting an alcohol booth.
- All persons and bags will be searched upon entry. Purses, diaper bags and other small personal bags are allowed, but will be inspected at the entrance.
- Sun protection e.g., sunglasses, sunscreen(no aerosol), hat
- Bug repellent (no DEET or aerosol)
- Rain gear (ponchos are best. Compact personal umbrellas are OK. No golf umbrellas.)
- Baby stroller
- Empty water bottle (no glass or metal containers) or empty Camelbak
- Wall-mounted rapid charger (charging stations provide iPhone and mini-USB cords, but if you have your own cord, you won't have to wait)
- Your pocket-sized point-and-shoot camera or the camera on your phone are allowable.
- A factory sealed bottle of water, no larger than 1 Liter.
- Weapons, fireworks or explosives of any kind
- Tools (wrenches, pliers, etc.)
- Illegal substances including narcotics or drug paraphernalia
- Framed or large backpacks
- Glass or metal containers
- Food or beverages
- Camelbaks that are full
- Carts, bicycles, skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles (including Segways) There is bike/scooter parking outside the event site.
- Large umbrellas
- Chairs of any kind
- Pets (other than service dogs)
- Audio recording equipment
- Video recording equipment including GoPros and tablets
- Cameras with long or detachable lenses. Your pocket-sized point-and-shoot camera or the camera on your phone are allowable.
- Tripods, selfie sticks, monopods/unipods
- Bills over $20. We won't accept them at the beverage booths.
- Aerosol cans
- Glow sticks
- Sports Equipment (e.g., footballs, baseballs, soccer balls, frisbees, etc.)
- Hula hoops
- Moshing, crowd surfing, and/or stage diving
- Tree climbing. This is not good for the health of the trees and violators will be arrested.
- Vending without a Bunbury license or permit
- Passing out fliers without the consent of Bunbury management
*All items are subject to change. Festival organizers and tour management reserve the right to prohibit any item that isn't listed.
Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day. Cincinnati in June can be hot. It’s quite a distance from one end of the park to the other. With all the walking you’ll be doing, make this a priority. Take advantage of the free water stations.
Reserve your parking spot now by clicking here!
Uber is the official safe ride of Bunbury! Use promo code BUNWEB15 for up to $20 off your FIRST ride. You can sign up here!
Keep yourself light on your feet by using one of our lockers to stow your personal items. We provide safe, secure, and easy storage with ALL-DAY access so you can come and go to your locker at any time!
We love kids! Here are some tips for families who plan to come to Bunbury:
*Re-read What to Bring and Stay Hydrated on this page. These things are even more important with kids.
More “What to Bring” for Families:
- A stroller or small wagon is permitted. The park is large, kids will get tired, and you don’t want to carry them.
- Earmuffs or earplugs for ear protection
- A first aid kit, Band-Aids, and Neosporin
- Baby wipes (even if you don’t have a kid, these can be great to have)
- If using formula, please use plastic bottles with disposable liner bags.